EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||3 - Middleware and Distributed Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- C. Biscarat et al, EPJ Web of Conferences, 214, 03019 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS preliminary resource extrapolations, https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/AtlasPublic/ComputingandSoftwarePublicResults [Google Scholar]
- X. Espinal et al, The Quest to solve the HL-LHC data access puzzle. The first year of the DOMA ACCESS Working Group, these proceedings [Google Scholar]
- A. Valassi et al, Using HEP experiment workflows for the benchmarking and accounting of computing resources, these proceedings [Google Scholar]
- G. Stewart and A.S. Mete, PrMon, https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2554202 [Google Scholar]
- S. Muralidharan and D. Smith, EPJ Web of Conferences, 214, 08024 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P Fearnhead, R Maidstone and A Letchford, Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics 28(2), 265-275 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Marcon, S. Muralidharan and O. Smirnova, Impact of different compilers and build types on Geant4 simulation execution time, these proceedings [Google Scholar]
- José Flix Molina, private communication [Google Scholar]
- D. Lange, Modeling of the CMS HL-LHC computing system, these proceedings [Google Scholar]
- A. Sciabà, M. Schulz and V. Matskovskaya, Analysis and modeling of data access patterns in ATLAS and CMS, these proceedings [Google Scholar]
- M. Michelotto et al., J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 219 052009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.