EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||3 - Middleware and Distributed Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- OpenPBS Introductions, https://www.openpbs.org/, online, accessed 16-Jun-2020 [Google Scholar]
- HTCondor Description, https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/description.html, online, accessed 14-Mar-2020 [Google Scholar]
- SLURM Overview, https://slurm.schedmd.com/overview.html, online, accessed 14-Mar2020 [Google Scholar]
- Richard A Erickson, Michael N Fienen, S Grace Mccalla, Emily L Weiser, Melvin L Bower, Jonathan M Knudson, Greg Thain, Wrangling distributed computing for highthroughput environmental science: An introduction to HTCondor. PLoS Computational Biology, 01 October 2018, Vol.14(10), p. e1006468 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cao,Zhen For Lhaaso Collaboration (Corporate Author), Status of LHAASO updates from ARGO-YBJ, Nuclear Inst. and Methods in Physics Research, A, 01 April 2014, Vol.742, pp. 95-98 [Google Scholar]
- Jun Cao, Daya Bay neutrino experiment, Proceeding of NuFACT05. Nucl. Phys. Proc. Suppl. 155, 229-230, 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.