EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||4 - Data Organisation, Management and Access|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- D. Colarelli, D. Grunwald, In: SC’02: Proceedings of the 2002 ACM/IEEE Conference on Supercomputing (47-47) 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Spectra Logic Corporation, Digital Data Storage Outlook 2019, White Paper, https://spectralogic.com/data-storage-outlook-report-2019 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/02/17/oracle_streamline_tape_library_future [Google Scholar]
- https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-17/the-future-of-the-cloud-depends-on-magnetic-tape [Google Scholar]
- https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/05/31/lto_patent_case_hits_lto8_supply [Google Scholar]
- https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/08/06/sony_fujifilm_storage_patent_lawsuit_settled [Google Scholar]
- EOS Open Storage, https://eos.web.cern.ch [Google Scholar]
- V. Bohossian, C. Fan, P. LeMahieu, M. D. Riedel, L. Xu, J. Bruck, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 12(2), (99-114) 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Broadcom, 12Gb/s SAS: Busting Through the Storage Performance Bottlenecks, White Paper, https://docs.broadcom.com/docs/12353459 [Google Scholar]
- https://github.com/jeongheon81/gsdc-eos-docker [Google Scholar]
- https://gitlab.cern.ch/eos/eos-docker [Google Scholar]
- https://github.com/AARNet/eos-docker [Google Scholar]
- https://blog.synology.com/data-durability [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.