EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||4 - Data Organisation, Management and Access|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- T. Abe et al. (Belle-II) (2010), 1011.0352 [Google Scholar]
- T. Fifield, gBasf2 - the distributed analysis client for Belle II, http://event.twgrid.org/isgc2011/slides/HEP%20Application/1/ISGC2011_gBasf2.pdf (2011), [Online; accessed 30-January-2020] [Google Scholar]
- N. Brook et al., CoRR cs.DC/0306060 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moll, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 331, 032024 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Barisits, T. Beermann, F. Berghaus, B. Bockelman, J. Bogado, D. Cameron, D. Christidis, D. Ciangottini, G. Dimitrov, M. Elsing et al., Computing and Software for Big Science 3, 11 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.