EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||4 - Data Organisation, Management and Access|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- F. Rademakers, R. Brun et al., Linux Journal 51, 27 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Folk, G. Heber, Q. Koziol, E. Pourmal, D. Robinson, An overview of the HDF5 technology suite and its applications, in Proceedings of the EDBT/ICDT 2011 Workshop on Array Databases (2011), pp. 36–47 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rew, G. Davis, IEEE computer graphics and applications 10, 76 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mu, J. Soumagne, S. Byna, Q. Koziol, H. Tang, R. Warren, Interfacing HDF5 with A Scalable Object-centric Storage System on Hierarchical Storage, in 2019 Cray User Group (CUG) meeting (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Weil, S.A. Brandt, E.L. Miller, D.D. Long, C. Maltzahn, Ceph: A scalable, highperformance distributed file system, in Proceedings of the 7th symposium on Operating systems design and implementation (2006), pp. 307–320 [Google Scholar]
- Dynamic object interfaces with lua, https://ceph.com/rados/dynamic-object-interfaces-with-lua/ [Google Scholar]
- J. LeFevre, N. Watkins, Skyhook: Programmable Storage for Databases, in Vault’19 (USENIX Association, Boston M., 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Google Flat Buffers documentation, https://google.github.io/flatbuffers/(2015), accessed: 2019-08-01 [Google Scholar]
- Apache Software Foundation (2016), web Page. blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_announces87 [Google Scholar]
- M. Rocklin, Dask: Parallel computation with blocked algorithms and task scheduling, in Proceedings of the 14th python in science conference (Citeseer, 2015), 130-136 [Google Scholar]
- L. Mascetti, E. Cano, B. Chan, X. Espinal, A. Fiorot, H.G. Labrador, J. Iven, M. Lamanna, G.L. Presti, J. Mos´cicki et al., Disk storage at CERN, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP Publishing, 2015), 4, p. 042035 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Dahlgren, J. LeFevre, A. Shirwadkar, K. Iizawa, A. Montana, P. Alvaro, C. Maltzahn, Towards Physical Design Management in Storage Systems, in 2019 IEEE/ACM Fourth International Parallel Data Systems Workshop (PDSW) (IEEE, 2019), pp. 40–49 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.