EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||4 - Data Organisation, Management and Access|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- J. Wengler, How grid computing helped cern hunt the higgs, 2012, Available from https://sciencenode.org/feature/how-grid-computing-helped-cern-hunt-higgs.php [accesses 2020-03-01] [Google Scholar]
- P. Fuhrmann and V. G¨ulzow, dCache, storage system for the future, in European Conference on Parallel Processing. Springer, pp. 1106–1113, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Millar, T. Baranova, G. Behrmann, C. Bernardt, P. Fuhrmann, D. Litvintsev, T. Mkrtchyan, A. Petersen, A. Rossi, and K. Schwank, dCache, agile adoption of storage technology, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 396, no. 3. IOP Publishing, pp. 32077–087, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Salomoni, I. Campos, L. Gaido, G. Donvito, M. Antonacci, P. Fuhrman, J. Marco, A. Lopez-Garcia, P. Orviz, I. Blanquer et al., Indigo-datacloud: foundations and architectural description of a platform as a service oriented to scientific computing, arXiv preprint arXiv:1603.09536, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) v1.1.1, SNIA, iSO/IEC 17826:2016. [Google Scholar]
- G. Behrmann, P. Fuhrmann, M. Grønager, and J. Kleist, A distributed storage system with dcache, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 119, no. 6. IOP Publishing, p. 062014, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- I. Bird, S. Campana, M. Girone, X. Espinal, G. McCance and J. Schovancová, Architecture and prototype of a WLCG data lake for HL-LHC, EPJ Web of Conferences 214, 04024 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shepler, M. Eisler, D. Noveck, Network File System (NFS) Version 4 Minor Version 1 Protocol, RFC 5661, doi:10.17487/RFC5661 (2010), Available from https://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5661.txt [accessed 2020-03-01] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hildebrand and P. Honeyman, Exporting storage systems in a scalable manner with pnfs, in Mass Storage Systems and Technologies, Proceedings. 22nd IEEE/13th NASA Goddard Conference on. IEEE, 2005, pp. 18–27, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. Elmsheuser, P. Fuhrmann, Y. Kemp, T. Mkrtchyan, D. Ozerov, and H. Stadie, LHC data analysis using NFSv4.1 (pNFS): A detailed evaluation, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 331, no. 5. IOP Publishing, p. 052010, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- https://root.cern.ch/ [accessed 2020-03-01] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.samba.org [accessed 2020-03-01] [Google Scholar]
- A. Birgisson, J. G. Politz, U. Erlingsson, A. Taly, M. Vrable, and M. Lentczner, Macaroons: Cookies with contextual caveats for decentralized authorization in the Cloud, DOI: 10.14722/ndss.2014.23212 [Google Scholar]
- cloud, in NDSS, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.