EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||5 - Software Development|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- Large Hadron Collider, Schedules and luminosity forecasts (2015), https://lhc-commissioning.web.cern.ch/lhc-commissioning/schedule/HL-LHC-plots.htm [Google Scholar]
- S. Chatrchyan et al. (CMS), The CMS Experiment at the CERN LHC (2008), Vol. 3, p. S08004 [Google Scholar]
- D. Contardo, M. Klute, J. Mans, L. Silvestris, J. Butler (CMS), Technical Proposal for the Phase-II Upgrade of the CMS Detector (2015) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration (CMS), The Phase-2 Upgrade of the CMS Endcap Calorimeter (Geneva, 2017), CERN-LHCC-2017-023. CMS-TDR-019, technical Design Report of the endcap calorimeter for the Phase-2 upgrade of the CMS experiment, in view of the HL-LHC run., https://cds.cern.ch/record/2293646 [Google Scholar]
- CMS HGCAL DPG, Hgcal reconstruction website ticl (2020), http://hgcal.web.cern.ch/hgcal/Reconstruction/TICL [Google Scholar]
- Nvidia CUDA, Nvidia cuda c programming guide (2011), Vol. 120, p. 8 [Google Scholar]
- M. Rovere, Z. Chen, A. Di Pilato, F. Pantaleo, C. Seez, CLUE: A Fast Parallel Clustering Algorithm for High Granularity Calorimeters in High Energy Physics (2020), arXiv:2001.09761 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, C. Lange, E. Meschi, E. Scott, C. Seez (CMS), Offline Reconstruction Algorithms for the CMS High Granularity Calorimeter for HL-LHC, in Proceedings, 2017 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference and 24th international Symposium on Room-Temperature Semiconductor X-Ray & Gamma-Ray Detectors (NSS/MIC 2017): Atlanta, Georgia, USA, October 21-28, 2017 (2018), p. 8532605 [Google Scholar]
- A. Rodriguez, A. Laio, Clustering by fast search and find of density peaks (American Association for the Advancement of Science, 2014), Vol. 344, pp. 1492–1496, ISSN 0036-8075, https://science.sciencemag.org/content/344/6191/1492 [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Bentley, Multidimensional Binary Search Trees Used for Associative Searching (ACM, New York, NY, USA, 1975), Vol. 18, pp. 509–517, ISSN 0001-0782, http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/361002.361007 [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Bentley, J.H. Friedman, Data structures for range searching (ACM, 1979), Vol. 11, pp. 397–409 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.