EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||5 - Software Development|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, JINST 3, S08003 (2008), http://doi.org/10.1088/1748-0221/3/08/S08003 [Google Scholar]
- S. Kama, C. Leggett, S. Snyder, V. Tsulaia, The ATLAS multithreaded offline framework, EPJ Web Conf. 214, 05018 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/201921405018 [Google Scholar]
- https://gitlab.cern.ch/ssnyder/concurrentclasses [accessed 2020-01-14] [Google Scholar]
- P.E. McKenney, J. Walpole, What is RCU, Fundamentally?, Linux Weekly News (2007), https://lwn.net/Articles/262464/ [accessed 2020-01-13] [Google Scholar]
- P.E. McKenney, J. Walpole, What is RCU? Part2: Usage, Linux Weekly News (2007), https://lwn.net/Articles/263130/ [accessed 2020-01-13] [Google Scholar]
- P.E. McKenney, M. Desnoyers, L. Jiangshan, User-space RCU, Linux Weekly News (2013), https://lwn.net/Articles/573424/ [accessed 2020-01-13] [Google Scholar]
- M. Desnoyers, P.E. McKenney, A.S. Stern, M.R. Dagenais, J. Walpole, User-level implementations of read-copy update, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems 23, 375 (2012), https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5871597 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Buckley, T. Eifert, M. Elsing, D. Gillberg, K. Koeneke, A. Krasznahorkay, E. Moyse, M. Nowak, S. Snyder, P. van Gemmeren, Implementation of the ATLAS Run 2 event data model, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 664, 072045 (2015), https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/664/7/072045 [Google Scholar]
- Intel Threading Building Blocks, https://github.com/intel/tbb [accessed 202001-14] [Google Scholar]
- ConcurrencyKit, http://concurrencykit.org/ [accessed 2020-01-14] [Google Scholar]
- C. Leggett, I. Shapoval, S. Snyder, V. Tsulaia, Conditions DataHandling in the Multithreaded ATLAS Framework, EPJ Web Conf. 214, 05031 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/201921405031 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.