EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||5 - Software Development|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- W. Lavrijsen, “Python in the Cling World,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 664 (2015) no.6, 062029. [Google Scholar]
- R. Brun and F. Rademakers, “ROOT: An object oriented data analysis framework,” Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 389 (1997) 81. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.hdfgroup.org/solutions/hdf5 [Google Scholar]
- https://github.com/iLCSoft/SIO [Google Scholar]
- F. Gaede, T. Behnke, N. Graf and T. Johnson, “LCIO: A Persistency framework for linear collider simulation studies”, eConf C 0303241 (2003) TUKT001 [Google Scholar]
- F. Gaede, “Marlin and LCCD: Software tools for the ILC”, NIM 559, 177-180 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ete, J. Benda, F. Gaede, H. Grasland “MarlinMT parallelising the Marlin framework” These proceedings [Google Scholar]
- A. Sailer, P. Mato Vila, G. Ganis, G.A. Stewart “Towards a Turnkey Software Stack for HEP Experiments” These proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- https://github.com/key4hep/EDM4hep [Google Scholar]
- https://github.com/HEP-FCC/fcc-edm [Google Scholar]
- https://github.com/AIDASoft/podio [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.