EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||5 - Software Development|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- The CEPC Study Group, CEPC Conceptual Design Report Volume I: Accelerator, IHEP-CEPC-DR-2018-01, arXiv: 1809.00285 [Google Scholar]
- The CEPC Study Group, CEPC Conceptual Design Report Volume II: Physics & Detector, IHEP-CEPC-DR-2018-02, arXiv: 1811.10545 [Google Scholar]
- F. An et al, Chin. Phys. C 43, 043002 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ruan et al, Eur. Phys. J. C 78, 426 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Arnault, CMT: A Software Configuration Management Tool, CHEP 2000 proceedings, Padova, Italy. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- The BSM project, https://bsmsoft.github.io/ [Google Scholar]
- The CEPC release project, https://github.com/cepc/cepc-release [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.