EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||5 - Software Development|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- M.A. Heroux, J. Carter, R. Thakur, J.S. Vetter, L.C. McInnes, J. Ahrens, T. Munson, J.R. Neely, Tech. rep., United States Department of Energy (2020), https://doi.org/10.2172/1597433 [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Office, CMS, https://web.archive.org/web/20200623084340/https://home.cern/science/experiments/cms [Google Scholar]
- K. Lassila-Perini et al., The CMS Offline SW Guide, https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/CMSPublic/SWGuide [Google Scholar]
- C. Green, J. Kowalkowski, M. Paterno, M. Fischler, L. Garren, Q. Lu, The Art Framework, in Proceedings, 19th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2012): New York, USA, May 21–25, 2012 (2012), Vol. 396, p. 022020 [Google Scholar]
- The SciSoft Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>, The art event processing framework, http://art.fnal.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- The SciSoft Team <email@example.com>, Who uses art? (2018), https://web.archive.org/web/20181030144907/ http://art.fnal.gov/who-uses-art/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Votava, W. Bliss, S. Cutts-Bone, C. Debaun, F. Donno-Raffaelli, R. Herber, K. Leininger, B. Lindgren, J. Nicholls, G. Oleynik et al., UPS UNIX Product Support, in Seventh Conference Real Time ’91 on Computer Applications in Nuclear, Particle and Plasma Physics Conference Record (1991), pp. 156–159, https://doi.org/10.1109/RTCON.1991.673182 [Google Scholar]
- M. Mengel et al., The ups redmine project, https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/ups [Google Scholar]
- Kitware, Inc., CMake (2012), http://cmake.org/ [Google Scholar]
- The SciSoft Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>, The cetbuildtools project, https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/cetbuildtools [Google Scholar]
- T. Gamblin, M. LeGendre, M.R. Collette, G.L. Lee, A. Moody, B.R. de Supinski, S. Futral, The Spack Package Manager: Bringing Order to HPC Software Chaos, in Proceedings of the International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2015), SC ’15, pp. 40:1–40:12, ISBN 978-1-4503-3723-6, https://doi.org/10.1145/2807591.2807623 [Google Scholar]
- T. Gamblin et al., Spack on github, https://github.com/spack/spack [Google Scholar]
- C. Green, J. Amundson, L. Garren, P. Gartung, M. Paterno, Spack-Based Packaging and Development for HEP, in European Physical Journal Web of Conferences (2019), Vol. 214 of European Physical Journal Web of Conferences, p. 05013, https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/201921405013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. project, YAML, https://yaml.org/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Di Cosmo, Technical report, Environment for the Development and Distribution of Open Source (EDOS) (2005), https://hal.inria.fr/hal-00697463 [Google Scholar]
- P. Gartung, [Spack] Create, install and relocate tarballs of installed packages, https://github.com/spack/spack/pull/4854 [Google Scholar]
- T. Gamblin et al., [Spack] Build Caches, https://spack.readthedocs.io/en/0.14.2/binary_caches.html [Google Scholar]
- M. Culpo, [Spack] Spack can be extended with external commands, https://github.com/spack/spack/pull/8612 [Google Scholar]
- T. Gamblin et al., [Spack] Custom Extensions, https://spack.readthedocs.io/en/0.14.2/extensions.html [Google Scholar]
- B. King et al., ExternalProject, https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.18/module/ExternalProject.html [Google Scholar]
- E. Snider, G. Petrillo, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 898, 042057 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The SciSoft Team <email@example.com>, The LArSoft project, https://larsoft.org/ [Google Scholar]
- T. Gamblin et al., [Spack] Chaining Spack Installations, https://spack.readthedocs.io/en/0.14.2/chain.html [Google Scholar]
- T. Gamblin et al., [Spack] Environments, https://spack.readthedocs.io/en/0.14.2/environments.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.