EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||6 - Physics Analysis|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- CMS Collaboration, JINST 3 S08004 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- http://cms.web.cern.ch/news/cms-physics-results [Google Scholar]
- https://www.hepdata.net/ [Google Scholar]
- https://rivet.hepforge.org/ [Google Scholar]
- https://cp3.irmp.ucl.ac.be/projects/delphes [Google Scholar]
- http://www.reanahub.io/ [Google Scholar]
- https://github.com/reanahub/reana [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for physics beyond the standard model in events with highmomentum Higgs bosons and missing transverse momentum in proton-proton collisions at 13 TeV.” Physical review letters 120.24 (2018): 241801. [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for new physics in final states with an energetic jet or a hadronically decaying W or Z boson and transverse momentum imbalance at s= 13 TeV.” Physical Review D 97.9 (2018): 092005. [Google Scholar]
- https://analysispreservation.cern.ch/ [Google Scholar]
- https://github.com/cms-analysis/HiggsAnalysis-CombinedLimit [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.