EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||7 - Facilities, Clouds and Containers|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- K. Matthias, S. Kane, “Docker: Up & Running Shipping Reliable Containers in Production”, O’Reilly Media, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- ScienceBox, https://sciencebox.web.cern.ch [Google Scholar]
- Amazon Web Services, https://aws.amazon.com [Google Scholar]
- Open Telekom Cloud, https://open-telekom-cloud.com/en [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Peters, E. A. Sindrilaru, G. Adde, “EOS as the present and future solution for data storage at CERN”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 664, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L. Mascetti, H. Labrador, M. Lamanna, J. T. Mos´cicki, A. J. Peters, “CERNBox + EOS: end-user storage for science”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 664, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D. Piparo, E. Tejedor, P. Mato, L. Mascetti, J. T. Mos´cicki, M. Lamanna, “SWAN: A service for interactive analysis in the cloud”, Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 78, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Blomer, C. Aguado, P. Buncic, H. Artem, “Distributing LHC application software and conditions databases using the CernVM file system”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 331, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MariaDB – Free and open-source implementation of MySQL under the GNU General Public License, https://hub.docker.com/_/mariadb [Google Scholar]
- The TOTEM Experiment: Total Cross Section, Elastic Scattering and Diffraction Dissociation at the LHC, http://totem.web.cern.ch [Google Scholar]
- M. Gasthuber, H. Meinhard, R. Jones, “HNSciCloud Overview and technical Challenges”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 898, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- E. Guiraud, A. Naumann, and D. Piparo, “TDataFrame: functional chains for ROOT data analyses”, https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.260230, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- I. Antcheva et al., “ROOT A C++ Framework for Petabyte Data Storage, Statistical Analysis and Visualization”, Computer Physics Communications, Vol. 108, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- V. Avati et al., “Big Data Tools and Cloud Services for High Energy Physics Analysis in TOTEM Experiment”, 2018, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing Companion (UCC Companion), Zurich, pp. 5-6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Up to University: Bridging the gap between schools and universities through informal education, https://up2university.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- Science Mesh: Interactive and agile/resposnsive sharing mesh of storage, data, & applications for the European Open Science Cloud (CS3MESH4EOSC), https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/863353 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.