EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2020Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy. Course 5 – “Energy: Where we stand and where we go”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- Feulner G., “The faint young Sun problem”, Rev. Geophys., 50 (2012) RG2006, doi: 10.1029/2011RG000375. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hoffman P. F. et al., “Snowball earth climate dynamics and cryogenian geology- geobiology”, Sci. Adv., 3 (2017) e1600983, doi: 10.1126/sciadv.1600983. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Royer D. L., “CO2 -forced climate thresholds during the phanerozoic”, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 70 (2006) 5665. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Special Report on the Ocean and Cryosphere (SROCC) (IPCC) 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Stocker T. et al. (Editors), Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis .Contribution of Working Group I to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK and New York, NY, USA) 2013. [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Global warming of 1.5 ◦ C (IPCC) 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.