EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reactor Concepts and Special Mission Reactors|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. S. El-Genk. “Deployment history and design considerations for space reactor power systems”, Acta Astronautica, 64(9–10), pp. 833–849 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Mason. “A Comparison of Fission Power System Options for Lunar and Mars Surface Applications”, Space Technology and Applications International Forum (STAIF-2006). 2006, American Institute of Physics (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Wollman and M. J. Zika, Prometheus Project Reactor Module Final Report, For Naval Reactors Information, US (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ashcroft and C. Eshelman, “Summary of NR program Prometheus efforts”, Proceedings of AIP Conference 2007, pp. 497–521 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. King and M. S. El-Genk, “Submersion-Subcritical Safe Space (S4) reactor”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 236(17), pp. 1759–1777 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wu, D. Lin, et al., “The design features of the HTR-10”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 218(1), pp. 25–32 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- J-M. P. Tournier and M. S. El-Genk, “Properties of noble gases and binary mixtures for closed Brayton Cycle applications”. Energy Conversion and Management, 49, pp. 469–492 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. El-Genk, J. Tournier, “A review of refractory metal alloys and mechanically alloyed-oxide dispersion strengthened steels for space nuclear power systems”, Journal of Nuclear Materials, 340(1), pp. 93–112 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. King, M. S. El-Genk, “Submersion criticality safety of fast spectrum space reactors: Potential spectral shift absorbers”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 236(3), pp. 238–254 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, Z. Li, and et al., “RMC – A Monte Carlo code for reactor core analysis”. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 82, pp. 121–129 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, S. Liu, Z. Li, et al, “Analysis of BEAVRS two–cycle benchmark using RMC based on full core detailed model”, Progress of Nuclear Energy, 98, pp. 301–312 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.