EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Reactor Concepts and Special Mission Reactors|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- T. K. kim et al., “ASSESSMENT OF TRANSURANICS STABILIZATION IN PWRs,” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2002, Seoul, Korea, October 7–10, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- T. K. kim et al., “Assessment of the Equilibrium State in Reactor-Based Plutonium or Transuranics Multirecycling,” Proc. 7th Information Exchange Mtg. Actinide and Fission Product Partitioning and Transmutation, Jeju, Korea, October 14–16, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- G. Youinou et al., “Plutonium Multirecycling in Standard PWRs Loaded with Evolutionary Fuels,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, Vol. 151, p. 25–45, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- E. Shwageraus et al., “A Combined Nonfertile and UO2 PWR Fuel Assembly for Actinide Waste Minimization,” Nuclear Technology, Vol. 149, p. 281–303, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Hwang. J. Y. Choi, and S. G. Hong., “TRU transmutation in Light Water Cooled SMR cores loaded with Fuel Assemblies composed of MOX and FCM fuel rods,” Transactions of the Korean Nuclear Society Autumn Meeting, Gyeongju, Korea, October 26–27, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Hwang, Y. S. Cho, and S. G. Hong., “TRU Multi-Recycling Analysis in SMR Core with MOX Rods and FCM Rods,” ANS Winter Meeting, Orlando, FL, November 11–15, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Cho, and S. G. Hong., “Physics analysis of new TRU recycling options using FCM and MOX fueled PWR assemblies,” Accepted for publication in Nuclear Engineering and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Cho et al., “DeCART2D v.1.0 User’s Manual,” KAERI/TR-5116/2013, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Cho et al., “MASTER v4.0 User’s Manual,” KAERI/UM-41/2016, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Shim et al., “McCARD User’s Manual,” Monte Carlo Laboratory, Seoul National University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- G. Croff et al., “A User’s Manual for the ORIGEN2 Computer Code,” ORNL/TM-7175, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Kim et al., “Fabrication of micro-cell UO2-Mo pellet with enhanced thermal conductivity,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, 462, 289–295, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.