EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Reactor Concepts and Special Mission Reactors|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Kaiyue Zeng et al., “Development of multi-objective core optimization framework and application to sodium-cooled fast test reactors,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, Vol 120, February (2020) 103184. [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Jung et al., “PROTEUS-MOC User Manual (Rev.0),” ANL/NSE-18/10, Argonne National Laboratory (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Nicolas E. Stauff et al., “Neutronic Benchmark on Holos-Quad Micro-Reactor Concept,” PHYSOR 2020, Cambridge, United Kingdom, March 29-April 2 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppanen, “Serpent – a Continuous-energy Monte Carlo Reactor Physics Burnup Calculation Code,” User’s Manual, June 18 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Hu, “An advanced one-dimensional finite element model for incompressible thermally expandable flow,” Nuclear Technology, Vol. 190, June (2015).B. Adams et al., “Dakota, A Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization, Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis: Version 6.5 User’s Manual,” Sandia National Laboratory, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Helton, and F.J. Davis, “Latin hypercube sampling and the propagation of uncertainty in analyses of complex systems.” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol. 81, pp. 23–69 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- N. Stauff et al., “Neutronic Design and Analysis of the Holos-Quad Concept,” ANL/NSE-19/8, Argonne National Laboratory (2019). (https://www.osti.gov/biblio/1524786-neutronic-design-analysis-holos-quad-concept) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.