EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. Ouisloumen, H. Q. Lam, and J. B. Klatt. “Qualification of PARAGON2/ANC Code System for PWR Core Design Simulations.” In PHYSOR 2018: Reactors Physics paving the way towards more efficient systems. Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ouisloumen, A. M. Ougouag, and S. Z. Ghrayeb. “Anisotropic Elastic Resonance Scattering Model for the Neutron Transport Equation.” Nuclear Science & Engineering, volume 179, pp. 59–84 (2015). URL https://dx.doi.org/10.13182/NSE13-99. [Google Scholar]
- E. Hellstrand. “Measurements of the Effective Resonance Integral in Uranium Metal and Oxide in Different Geometries.” Journal of Applied Physics, volume 28(12), pp. 1493–1502 (1957). URL http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.1722684. [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Smith, J. Hardy, D. Klein, and J. A. Mitchell. “Experimental Studies of U238 Resonance Neutron Capture in UO2 Fuel Rods.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 9, pp. 421–429 (1961). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sasahara, T. Matsumura, and G. Nicolaou. “Post Irradiation Examination and the Validity of Computational Analysis for High Burnup UO2 and MOX Spent Fuels.” CRIEPI T95012, Komae Research Laboratory (1996). [Google Scholar]
- N. Messaoudi and B. C. Na. “Benchmark on the Three-dimensional VENUS-2 MOX Core Measurements.” Final Report NEA/NSC/DOC(2003)5, NEA (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. E. MacFarlane and A. C. Kahler. “Methods for Processing ENDF/B-VII with NJOY.” Nuclear Data Sheets, volume 111, p. 2739 (2010). URL http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nds.2010.11.001. [Google Scholar]
- E. Hellstrand, P. Blomberg, and S. Horner. “The Temperature Coefficient of the Resonance Integral for Uranium Metal and Oxide.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 8, pp. 497–506 (1960). [Google Scholar]
- E. Hellstrand and G. Lundgren. “The Resonance Integral For Uranium Metal and Oxide.” Nuclear Science & Engineering, volume 12(3), pp. 435–436 (1962). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, X. Wang, and W. R. Martin. “Resonance Integral Validation for MPACT with Hellstrands Experiments.” In Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, volume 119, pp. 1160–1162. ANS (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Matsumoto, M. Ouisloumen, and T. Takeda. “Development of Spatially Dependent Resonance Shielding Method.” Journal of NUCLEAR SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY, volume 42(8), pp. 688–694 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D. Calic, Z. Štancar, and L. Snoj. “Analysis of VENUS-2 benchmark using Serpent 2 code.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 116, pp. 334–346 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.