EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- L. Mayhue, et al, “Qualification of NEXUS/ANC Nuclear Design System for PWR Analysis,” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2008, Interlaken, Switzerland, Sept. 14-19, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- ALPS User Manual, Westinghouse Electric Company, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Si and F. D. Popa, “The Pearls Loading Pattern Search Tool,” Proceedings of M&C Conference, Palais des Papes, Avignon, France, September 12-15, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Chu, K., Deng, Y. and Reinitz, J. “Parallel Simulated Annealing by Mixing of States,” J. Comp. Phys., 148, 646-662 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- David J. Kropaczek, “Concept for Multi-cycle Nuclear Fuel Optimization Based On Parallel Simulated Annealing With Mixing of States,” International Conference on the Physics of Reactors, Interlaken, Switzerland, Sept. 14-19, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- David J. Kropaczek and Ryan Walden, “Constraint Annealing Method for Solution of Multiconstrained Nuclear Fuel Cycle Optimization Problems,” J. Nuclear Science and Engineering, 193, 506-522 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.