EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Rhodes, et al., “CASMO-5 Development and Applications,” Proceedings of PHYSOR-2006, Vancouver, BC, Canada. September 10-14 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- T. Bahadir and S.-Ö. Lindhal, “Studsvik’s Next Generation Nodal Code SIMULATE-5,” Proc. Advances in Nuclear Fuel Management IV (ANFM IV), Hilton Head, SC, USA, April 12-15 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Børresen, “Spent Fuel Analyses based on In-Core Fuel Management Calculations,” Proc. PHYSOR 2004, Chicago, Illinois, (April 25-29 2004). [Google Scholar]
- T. Simeonov and C. Wemple, “Development in Studsvik’s system for spent fuel analyses,” Proc. 26th AER symposium, Helsinki, Finland, 10-14 October (2016). [Google Scholar]
- “American National Standard for Decay Heat Power in Light Water Reactors,” ANSI/ANS-5.1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- “Berechnung der Zerfallsleistung der Kernbrennstoffe von Leichtwassereactoren,” DIN-25463-1/2, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chadwick, et al., “ENDF/B-VII.1 nuclear data for science and technology: Cross sections, covariances, fission product yields and decay data.” Nuclear Data Sheets, 112(12), (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Brown, et al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th Major Release of the Nuclear Reaction Data Library with CIELO-project Cross Sections, New Standards and Thermal Scattering Data,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 148, pp. 1-142 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Ferrer and J. Rhodes, “Generation and initial validation of a new CASMO5 ENDF/B-VIII.0 nuclear data library,” Proc. PHYSOR-2020, Cambridge, UK, March 29-April 2 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. J. J. Stamm’ler, M. J. Abbate, Methods of Steady-State Reactor Physics in Nuclear Design, Academic Press, p. 384 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Tuli, “Evaluated Nuclear Structure Data File,” BNL-NCS-51655-01/02-Rev, BNL (2001). [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Koning and D. Rochman, “Modern Nuclear Data Evaluation with the TALYS Code System,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 113(12), p. 2841 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Koning, et al., “TENDL: Complete Nuclear Data Library for Innovative Nuclear Science and Technology,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 155, pp. 1-55 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Berger, et al., “ESTAR, PSTAR, and ASTAR,” NIST, (2015) http://physics.nist.gov/Star. [Google Scholar]
- T. Simeonov and C. Wemple, “Update and Evaluation of Decay Data for Spent Nuclear Fuel Analyses,” Proc. Nuclear Data 2016, Bruges, Belgium, September (2016). [Google Scholar]
- 18. R.W. Peele and F.C, Maienschein, “The absolute spectrum of photons emitted in coincidence with thermal-neutron fission of Uranium-235,” ORNL-4457 (1970). [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Kahler (ed.), “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2012”, LA-UR-12-27079, Los Alamos National Laboratory, December 2012 (updated for NJOY2012.40, October 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Perry and W.B. Wilson, “Neutron Production from (α,n) Reactions and Spontaneous Fission in ThO2, UO2, and (U,Pu)O2 Fuels,” LA-8869-MS, LANL (1981). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Stametalatos and T.R. England, “Accurate Approximations to Average Beta-Particle Energies and Spectra,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 63(2), pp. 204-208. [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Schenter and P. Vogel, “A Simple Approximation of the Fermi Function in Nuclear Beta Decay,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 83(3), pp. 393-396. [Google Scholar]
- “Measurements of decay heat in spent nuclear fuel at the Swedish interim storage facility, CLAB,” ISSN 1402-3091, SKB Rapport R-05-62, Dec. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- “ARIANE International Program, Final Report,” Belgonucleaire S.A., BN0000253/221-B, Dec. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- T. Bahadir and R. Vielma, “Validation of Studsvik CMS For Beznau MOX Cores,” Proc. ANFM III, Hilton Head Island, SC, USA, (October 5-8, 2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.