EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Z. Liu, Q. He, T. Zu, L. Cao, H. Wu, Q. Zhang, “The pseudo-resonant-nuclide subgroup method based global–local self-shielding calculation scheme,” J Nucl Sci Technol, 55, pp. 217-28 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Liu, Q.M. He, X.J. Wen, T.J. Zu, L.Z. Cao, H.C. Wu, “Improvement and optimization of the pseudo-resonant-nuclide subgroup method in NECP-X,” Prog Nucl Energ, 103, pp. 60-73 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Q. He, Z. Liu, L. Cao, H. Wu, “Error analysis of approximations and treatments commonly made in multi-group library and self-shielding calculation based on NECP-X,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 130, pp. 418-30 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Zu, J.K. Li, W. Yin, L.Z. Cao, “Accurate resonance calculation method coupling simplified embedded self-shielding method and ultra-fine group method,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 120, pp. 198-206 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Yahya, Y. Kim, C. Chung, “Neutronic feasibility study of a soluble boron-free PWR with the BigT burnable absorbers-15060,” ICAPP 2015 Proceedings, France (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Bernard, A. Santamarina, “Qualification of gadolinium burnable poison: Interpretation of MELUSINE/GEDEON-II spent fuel analysis,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 87, pp. 21-33 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yilmaz, K. Ivanov, S. Levine, M. Mahgerefteh, “Development of enriched Gd-155 and Gd-157 burnable poison designs for a PWR core,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 33, pp. 439-45 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Cacuci. Handbook of Nuclear Engineering: Vol. 1: Nuclear Engineering Fundamentals; Vol. 2: Reactor Design; Vol. 3: Reactor Analysis; Vol. 4: Reactors of Generations III and IV; Vol. 5: Fuel Cycles, Decommissioning, Waste Disposal and Safeguards: Springer Science & Business Media, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Stoker, Z.J. Weiss, “Spatially dependent resonance cross sections in a fuel rod,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 23, pp. 765-78 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- T. Downar, B. Kochunas, S.M. Bowman, “Validation and Verification of the MPACT Code,” (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, W.R. Martin, “Pin-resolved resonance self-shielding methods in LWR direct transport calculations,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 110, pp. 1165-75 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Choi, C. Lee, D. Lee, “Resonance treatment using pin-based pointwise energy slowing-down method,” Journal of Computational Physics, 330, pp. 134-55 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Godfrey, “VERA core physics benchmark progression problem specifications,” (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Romano, N.E. Horelik, B.R. Herman, A.G. Nelson, B. Forget, K. Smith, “OpenMC: A state-of-the-art Monte Carlo code for research and development,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 82, pp. 90-7 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.