EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. J. Powers, W. J. Lee, F. Venneri, et al. “Fully ceramic microencapsulated (FCM) replacement fuel for LWRs.” Oak Ridge National Laboratory, ORNL/TM-2013/173, KAERI/TR-5136/2013 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanchez, G. C. Pomraning. “A statistical analysis of the double heterogeneity problem.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 18(7), pp. 371–395 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hebert. A collision probability analysis of the double-heterogeneity problem. Nuclear Science and Engineering, 115, pp. 177–184 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Bende, A. H. Hogenbirk, J. L. Kloosterman, et al. “Analytical calculation of the average Dancoff factor for a fuel kernel in a pebble bed high-temperature reactor.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 133, pp.147–162 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, S. Choi, M. Park, et al. Extension of double heterogeneity treatment method for coated TRISO fuel particles. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 99, pp. 124–135 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- W. Yin, T. Zu, Q. He, et al. “Muti-group effective cross section calculation method for fully ceramic micro-encapsulated fuel.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 125, pp. 26–37 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, Z. Liu, Z, Chen, et al. “A new high-fidelity neutronics code NECP-X.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 116, pp. 417–428 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, Q. He, T. Zu, et al. “The pseudo-resonant-nuclide subgroup method based global-local self-shielding calculation scheme.” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 55(2), pp. 217–228 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, Q. He, X. Wen, et al. “Improvement and optimization of the pseudo-resonant-nuclide subgroup method in NECP-X.” Progress in Nuclear Energy, 103, pp. 60–73 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.