EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Monte Carlo Transport|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Y. Nauchi and T. Kameyama “Development of calculation technique for iterated fission probability and reactor kinetics parameters using continuous-energy Monte Carlo method,” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology 47, pp. 977–990 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Kiedrowski, F.B. Brown, and P.P.H. Wilson, “Adjoint weighted tallies for k-eigenvalue calculations with continuous energy Monte Carlo,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 168, pp. 226–241 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Raskach and A.A. Blyskavka, “An experience of applying iterated fission probability method to calculation of effective kinetic parameters and keff sensitivities with Monte Carlo,” PHYSOR2010, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, May 9-14, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Shim and C.H. Kim, “Adjoint sensitivity and uncertainty analyses in Monte Carlo forward calculations,” J. Nucl. Sci. Technol., 48, pp. 1453–1461 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Stacey, Jr., Space-Time Nuclear Reactor Kinetics, Academic Press, New York, US & London, UK (1969). [Google Scholar]
- T. Endo, A. Yamamoto, “Sensitivity analysis of prompt neutron decay constant using perturbation theory”, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 55, pp. 1245–1254 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zoia, E. Brun and F. Malvagi, “Alpha eigenvalue calculations with TRIPOLI-4”, Annals of Nuclear Energy 63, pp. 276–284 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zoia, E. Brun, F. Damian and F. Malvagi, “Monte Carlo Methods for Reactor Period Calculations”, Annals of Nuclear Energy 75, pp. 627–634 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Terranova and A. Zoia, “Generalized Iterated Fission Probability for Monte Carlo eigenvalue calculations”, Annals of Nuclear Energy 108, pp. 57–66 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Jinaphanh and A. Zoia, “Perturbation and sensitivity calculations for time eigenvalues using the Generalized Iterated Fission Probability,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 133, pp. 678–687, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nauchi, “Time dependent neutron multiplication from point source in delayed super-critical core”, Proceedings of Annual Meeting of Atomic Energy Society of Japan, Mito, Ibaraki, Japan, Mar. 20-22, 2019, 3J-11 (2018). (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nauchi, A. Jinaphanh, A. Zoia, “Verification of adjoint functions of natural mode equation by generalized iterated fission probability method and by analog Monte Carlo,” Proceedings of M&C2019, Portland, Oregon, U.S., Aug. 25-29, 2019 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. Brun et al., Tripoli-4®, “CEA, EDF and AREVA reference Monte Carlo code”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 82, pp. 151–160 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nauchi “Estimation of time-dependent neutron transport from point source based on Monte Carlo power iteration,” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology 56 pp.996–1005, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo team. MCNP–a general Monte Carlo n-particle transport code version 5. Los Alamos, NM, US: Los Alamos national laboratory; 2003. (LA-UR-03-1987). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Paratte, R. Früh, U. Kasemeyer, et al., “A benchmark on the calculation of kinetic parameters based on reactivity effect experiments in the CROCUS reactor,” Annals of Nuclear energy 33(3) pp. 739–748, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Bell and S. Glasstone, Nuclear Reactor Theory, Krieger Publishing Company, Florida (1985). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zoia, Y. Nauchi, E. Brun and C. Jouanne “Monte Carlo analysis of the CROCUS benchmark on kinetics parameters calculation”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 96 pp. 377–388 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nauchi, “Attempt to Estimate Reactor Period by Natural Mode Eigenvalue Calculation” in proceedings of Joint International Conference on Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications and Monte Carlo 2013 (SNA + MC 2013) Paris, France, October 27-31 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.