EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Monte Carlo Transport|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Keppler, Istvan, “Failure analysis of pebble bed reactors during earthquake by discrete element method,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 258, pp. 102-106 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Liu S, She D, Liang J, et al., “Development of random geometry capability in RMC code for stochastic media analysis,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Rintala V, Suikkanen H, Lepp, et al., “Modeling of realistic pebble bed reactor geometries using the Serpent Monte Carlo code,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 77, pp. 223-230 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Forrest B. B., William R. M., “Stochastic geometry capability in MCNP5 for the analysis of particle fuel,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 31(17), pp. 2039-2047 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Coline L., Andrea Z., Fausto M., et al., “Neutron multiplication in random media: Reactivity and kinetics parameters,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 111, pp. 391-406 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Widom, B., “Random Sequential Addition of Hard Spheres to a Volume,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, 44(10), pp. 3888 (1966). [Google Scholar]
- Lozano E., Roehl D., Celes W., et al., “An efficient algorithm to generate random sphere packs in arbitrary domains,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 71(8), pp. 1568-1601 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Ji W., “Effects of fluid – pebble interactions on mechanics in large-scale pebble-bed reactor cores,” International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 73, pp. 118-129 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Renzo A. D., Maio F. P. D. “Comparison of contact-force models for the simulation of collisions in DEM-based granular flow codes,” Chemical Engineering Science, 59(3), pp. 525-541 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Xu, B.H., Yu, A.B., “Numerical simulation of the gas-solid flow in a fluidized bed by combining discrete particle method with computational fluid dynamics,” Chemical Engineering Science, 52, pp. 2785-2809 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- L. Boltzmann, Lectures on Gas Theory, University of California Press, Berkeley, CA, (1898), 1964 translation by S. G. Brush. [Google Scholar]
- Torquato S, Uche O U, Stillinger F H., “Random sequential addition of hard spheres in high Euclidean dimensions,” Physical Review E, 74(6):061308 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang G, Torquato S., “Precise algorithm to generate random sequential addition of hard hyperspheres at saturation,” Physical Review E, 88(5):053312. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Cundall P A, Strack O D L. “Discussion: A discrete numerical model for granular assemblies,” Géotechnique, 30(3), pp. 331-336 (1980). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.