EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M.G. Houts, D.I. Poston, W.A. Ranken, “Heatpipe space power and propulsion systems,” in: AIP Conference Proceedings, pp. 1155-1162(1996). [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Poston, R.J. Kapernick, R.M. Guffee, R.S. Reid, R.J. Lipinski, S.A. Wright, R.A. Talandis, “Design of a heatpipe-cooled Mars-surface fission reactor,” in: AIP Conference Proceedings 608, 1096 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Poston, R.J. Kapernick, R.M. Guffee, “Design and analysis of the SAFE-400 space fission reactor”, AIP Conference Proceedings 608, 578 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. El-Genk, J.-M.P. Tournier, “‘SAIRS’—Scalable Amtec Integrated Reactor space power System,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, 45, 25-69 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- P. McClure, D. Poston, D. Rao, R. Reid, “Design of megawatt power level heat pipe reactors,” in, Los Alamos National Lab.(LANL), Los Alamos, NM, United States (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, R. Zhong, Z. Zhang, X. Chai, S. Huang, H. Yu, A transient and steady-state network model forannular-wick heat pipes in continuum flow pattern, in: 27th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, Z. Li, D. She, J.G. Liang, Q. Xu, Y. Qiu, J. Yu, J. Sun, X. Fan, G. Yu, “RMC – A Monte Carlo code for reactor core analysis,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 82, 121-129 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ding, Y. Liu, K. Wang, G. Yu, B. Forget, P.K. Romano, K. Smith, “Development of burnup methods and capabilities in Monte Carlo code RMC,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 51, 289-294 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, S. Liu, Z. Luo, S. Huang, K. Li, K. Wang, G. Yu, H. Yu, “RMC/CTF multiphysics solutions to VERA core physics benchmark problem 9”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 133, 837-852 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, J. Min, J. Li, S. Liu, M. Liu, X Shang, G. Yu, S. Huang, H. Yu, K. Wang, 2020. Neutronics and thermal-hydraulics coupling analysis in accelerator-driven subcritical system. Progress in Nuclear Energy 122, 103235. [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, Y. Yuan, J.K. Yu, K. Wang, “Development of on-the-fly temperature-dependent cross-sections treatment in RMC code,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 94. 144-149 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Sterbentz, J.E. Werner, M.G. McKellar, A.J. Hummel, J.C. Kennedy, R.N. Wright, J.M. Biersdorf, “Special Purpose Nuclear Reactor (5 MW) for Reliable Power at Remote Sites Assessment Report”, in, Idaho National Lab.(INL), Idaho Falls, ID, United States (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Sterbentz, J.E. Werner, A.J. Hummel, J.C. Kennedy, R.C. O’Brien, A.M. Dion, R.N. Wright, K.P. Ananth, “Preliminary Assessment of Two Alternative Core Design Concepts for the Special Purpose Reactor”, in, Idaho National Lab.(INL), Idaho Falls, ID, United States (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.