EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transient Systems and Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- S. Chandrasekhar, Radiative Transfer, Dover, Mineola, New York (1960). [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Barichello and C.E. Siewert, “Discrete-Ordinates Solution for a Non-Grey Model with Complete Frequency Redistribution,” J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 62, 665 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Siewert, “A Concise and Accurate Solution to Chandrasekhar’s Basic Problem in Radiative Transfer,” J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 64, 109 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Ganapol, “The Response Matrix Discrete Ordinates Solution to the 1D Radiative Transfer Equation,” J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 154, 72 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Densmore and G. Kooreman, “Analytic Discrete-Ordinates Solution for Time-Dependent Transport in Semi-Infinite Media,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc., 121, 811 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Aplin and D.L. Henderson, “Time-Dependent, One-Speed Integral Transport for One-Dimensional Finite Slab Geometry,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc., 99, 322 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Talbot, “The Accurate Numerical Inversion of Laplace Transforms,” J. Inst. Math. Appl., 23, 97 (1979). [Google Scholar]
- F. Bornemann, D. Laurie, S. Wagon, and J. Waldvogel, The SIAM 100-Digit Challenge, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.