EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transient Systems and Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- R. Bonifetto, S. Dulla, P. Ravetto, L. S. Richard, and R. Zanino. “A full-core coupled neutronic/thermal-hydraulic code for the modeling of lead-cooled nuclear fast reactors.” Nuclear Engineering and Design, volume 261, pp. 85–94 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Caron, R. Bonifetto, S. Dulla, V. Mascolino, P. Ravetto, D. Valerio, and R. Zanino. “Fullcore coupled neutronic/thermal-hydraulic modelling of the EBR-II SHRT-45R transient.” International Journal of Energy Research, volume 42, pp. 134–150 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Nallo, N. Abrate, S. Dulla, P. Ravetto, and D. Valerio. “Neutronic benchmark of the FRENETIC code for the multiphysics analysis of lead fast reactors.” The European Physical Journal Plus, volume 135:238 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Caron, S. Dulla, P. Ravetto, L. Savoldi, and R. Zanino. “Models and methods for the representation of decay and photon heat in spatial kinetics calculations.” In Proceedings of the International Conference PHYSOR 2016, pp. 2416–2425. Sun Valley, ID (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142 – 150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Tuominen, V. Valtavirta, and J. Leppänen. “New energy deposition treatment in the Serpent 2 Monte Carlo transport code.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 129, pp. 224–232 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Macfarlane, C. Authors, D. W. Muir, R. M. Boicourt, A. C. Kahler, J. L. Conlin, and W. Haeck. “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2016.” Technical report (2018). [Google Scholar]
- “Discussion forum for Serpent users.” (2020). URL https://ttuki.vtt.fi/serpent/. [Google Scholar]
- T. Kaltiaisenaho. “Photonuclear Reactions in Serpent 2 Monte Carlo Code.” In Proceedings of the ANS International Conference M&C2019. Portland, OR (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Fei, A. Mohamed, and T. K. Kim. “Neutronic benchmark specifications for EBR-II Shutdown Heat Removal Test SHRT-45R - Revision 1.” Technical report, Argonne National Laboratory (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.