EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research Reactors and Facilities|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. Baylac et al., “The GENEPI-3C accelerator for the GUINEVERE project”, Proceeding of the International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Research Applications and Utilization of Accelerators (AccApp09), AIEA, Vienna, Austria, May 4–8 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T. Chevret et al., “Reactivity measurement of the lead fast subcritical VENUS-F reactor using beam interruption experiments”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2014, The Role of Reactor Physics Toward a Sustainable Future, Kyoto, Japan, September 28 – October 3 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J.-L. Lecouey et al.,”Estimate of the reactivity of the VENUS-F sub-critical configuration using a Monte-Carlo MSM method”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 83, pp. 65–75 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Blaise, F. Mellier and P. Fougeras, “Application of the Modified Source Multiplication (MSM) Technique to Subcritical Reactivity Worth Measurements in Thermal and Fast Reactor Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 58(3), pp. 1166–1176 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- “MCNP - A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Code, Version 5”, LA-ORNL, RSICC LA-UR-03–1987, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2003). [Google Scholar]
- W. Haeck and B. Verboomen, “ALEPH-DLG 1.1.0 - Creating Cross Section Libraries for MCNP(X) and ALEPH”, Technical Report NEA/JEFF/DOC-1125, OECD/NEA (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Ziegler, “SRIM: The Stopping and Range of Ion in Matter”, http://SRIM.org. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.