EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research Reactors and Facilities|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, “Reducing the Use of Highly Enriched Uranium in Civilian Research Reactors,” Washington, DC, The National Academies Press (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Chandler, B. R. Betzler, D. H. Cook, G. Ilas, and D. G. Renfro, “Neutronic and Thermal-Hydraulic Feasibility Studies for High Flux Isotope Reactor Conversion to Low-Enriched Uranium U3Si2-Al Fuel,” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Chandler, B. R. Betzler, D. H. Cook, G. Ilas, and D. G. Renfro, “Neutronic and thermal-hydraulic feasibility studies for High Flux Isotope Reactor conversion to low-enriched uranium silicide dispersion fuel,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 130, pp. 277–292 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- G. Davidson, et al., “Nuclide Depletion Capabilities in the Shift Monte Carlo Code,” Proceeding of. PHYSOR 2016, Sun Valley, ID (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Pandya et al., “Implementation, Capabilities, and Benchmarking of Shift, a Massively Parallel Monte Carlo Radiation Transport Code,” Journal of Computational Physics, 308, pp. 239–272 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. E. Cole, L. F. Parsly, and W. E. Thomas, “Revisions to HFIR Fuel Element Steady State Heat Transfer Analysis Code,” ORNL/CF-85-68, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (1986). [Google Scholar]
- G. Ilas, B. R. Betzler, D. Chandler, E. E. Davidson (née Sunny), and D. G. Renfro, “Key Metrics for HFIR HEU and LEU Models,” ORNL/TM-2016/581, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Betzler, D. Chandler, E. E. Davidson (née Sunny), and G. Ilas, “High Fidelity Modeling and Simulation for a High Flux Isotope Reactor Low-Enriched Uranium Core Design,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 187(1), pp. 81–99 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- X-5 MONTE CARLO TEAM, “MCNP: A General N- Particle Transport Code,” Version 5, LA-UR-03-1987, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2003). [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Davidson (née Sunny), B. R. Betzler, D. Chandler, and G. Ilas, “Heat Deposition Analysis for the High Flux Isotope Reactor’s HEU and LEU Core Models,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 322, pp. 563–576 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.