EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A. Žohar and L. Snoj. “On the dose fields due to activated cooling water in nuclear facilities.” Progress in Nuclear Energy, volume 117, p. 103042 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pillon et al. “Comparison between measurement and calculations for a 14 MeV neutron water activation experiment. ND2019 conf. proc. Article in press.” (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Angelone et al. “Measurement of Delayed Neutron Emission fromWater Activated by 14 MeV Neutrons in a FW Mock-up of ITER. ISFNT-14 conf. proc. Article in press.” (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Nobs et al. “Computational evaluation of N-16 measurements for a 14 MeV neutron irradiation of an ITER first wall component with water circuit. ISFNT-14 conf. proc. Article in press.” (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Maekawa et al. “Compilation of benchmark results for fusion related nuclear data, Tech. Rep. JAERI-Data/Code 98-024, JAEA, 1998.” URL http://www.jaea.go.jp/jaeri/. [Google Scholar]
- F. Maekawa et al. “Data collection of fusion neutronics benchmarking experiment conducted at FNS/ JAERI,Tech. Rep. JAERI-Data/Code 98-021, JAEA, 1998.” URL http://www.jaea.go.jp/jaeri/. [Google Scholar]
- F. Maekawa, M. Wada, and Y. Ikeda. “Decay Heat Experiment and Validation of calculation code systems for fusion reactor, Tech. Rep. JAERI 99-055, JAEA, 1999.” URL http://www.jaea.go.jp/jaeri/. [Google Scholar]
- J.-Ch. Sublet, J. W. Eastwood, and J. G. Morgan. “The FISPACT-II User Manual.” Technical Report http://www.ccfe.ac.uk/assets/Documents/easy/CCFE-R(11)11.pdfCCFE-R(11) 11 Issue 6, CCFE (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J.-C. Sublet, J. Eastwood, J. Morgan, M. Gilbert, M. Fleming, and W. Arter. “FISPACT-II: An Advanced Simulation System for Activation, Transmutation and Material Modelling.” Nuclear Data Sheets, volume 139 (Supplement C), pp. 77 – 137 (2017). Special Issue on Nuclear Reaction Data. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Koning and D. Rochman. “TENDL-2017. Release Date: April 25, 2018. Available from https://tendl.web.psi.ch/tendl_2017/tendl2017.html.” [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Gilbert and J-C Sublet. “Experimental decay-heat simulation-benchmark for 14 MeV neutrons complex inventory analysis with FISPACT-II.” Nuclear Fusion, volume 69 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Kelley et al. “Nuclear Physics A.” volume 564 (1993). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.