EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- H. Unesaki, “Study on Verification of Nuclear Data for Nuclear Design of Next Generation Thermal Reactors,” dissertation, Kyoto University, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nagaya, et. al., MVP/GMVP Version 3: General Purpose Monte Carlo Codes for Neutron and Photon Transport Calculations Based on Continuous Energy and Multigroup Methods,” Japan Atomic Energy Agency, JAEA-Data/Code, 2016-018, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata, et. al., “JENDL-4.0: A New Library for Nuclear Science and Engineering,” J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 48, pp. 1-30, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata, et. al., “Japanese Evaluated Nuclear Data Library Version 3 Revision-3: JENDL-3.3,” J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 39, pp.1125-1136, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Chadwick, et. al, “ENDF/B-VII.0: Next Generation Evaluated Nuclear Data Library for Nuclear Science and Technology,” Nucl. Data Sheets. 107, pp.2931-3060, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- H. Unesaki, T. Sano, et. al., “Critical Experiment of Thorium Loaded Core at KUCA (2) Comparison of criticality analysis for present and previous experiment,” Abstract of AESJ 2019 annual meeting, Ibaraki University, Mar. 20 – 22, 1J12, (2019), (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hara, T. Takeda, Y. Kikuchi, SAGEP: Two-Dimensional Sensitivity Analysis Code Based on Generalized Perturbation Theory, Japan Atomic Energy Resarch Institute, JAERI-M 84-027, (1984), (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.