EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Z. Hózer et al. “Leaking fuel impacts and practices.” Report OECD-NEA No. NEA/CSNI/R(2014)10. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Likhanskii, O.V. Vilkhivskaya, S.A. Tokarev, “Modeling of burnup express-estimation for UO2-fuel.” J. Nucl. Eng. Des. 313, pp. 141-147 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Likhanskii V.V. et al. “Modified versions of the fuel performance codes RTOP and RTOP-CA.” Proceedings of “TOPFUEL 2016”, Boise, USA, pp. 963-972 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Likhanskii, O.V. Vilkhivskaya et al. “Engineering model for 134Cs and 137Cs production in Gd-doped fuel rods.” Proceedings of “WRFPM 2017”, Jeju Island, Korea (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Vilkhivskaya et al. “Extended validation of engineering models for express-method of burnup evaluation of WWER-1000 fuel elements.” Proceedings of “TOPFUEL 2018”, Czech Republic (2018). [Google Scholar]
- RD EO 18.104.22.168.0521-2009. Standard Procedure for Monitoring the Cladding Integrity of Fuel Elements. FAs of the VVER-1000 Reactors, Rev. 2. Rosenergoatom, Moscow, Russia (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Laletin N.I. et al. “Codes complex for quick transport 3D neutron calculations of WWER.” Proceedings of the 17th Symposium of Atomic Energy Research, vol.1, Hungary, pp. 323-337 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nakamura et al. “Measurement of Thermal Neutron Capture Cross Section and Resonance Integral of the Reaction 133Cs(n, γ)134m, 134gCs.” J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 36 (10), pp. 847-854 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Zborovskii et al. “Modeling of radionuclides release during cask leakage tests of failed fuel rods.” Matem. Mod. 23 (7), pp.145-160 (2011, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Povarov et al. “Developing and applying modern methods of leakage monitoring and state estimation of fuel at the Novovoronezh nuclear power plant.” Therm.Eng. 61 (2), pp.123-132 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Evdokimov et al. “Development of Expert System for fuel monitoring and analysis in WWER-1000 units.” Proceedings of the 9th Int. Conf. on WWER Fuel Performance, Modeling and Exper. Support, Bulgaria (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Borisov A.V. et. al. “Validation of the enhanced version of the RTOP-CA code designed for modeling the fission products release from failed fuel rod to the primary circuit of WWER.” Proceedings of the 13th Int. Conf. on WWER Fuel Performance, Modeling and Exper. Support, Bulgaria (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Strozhuk et al. “Review of the causes of fuel failure in TVS-2M.” SSC RIAR Annual Research Report for 2017, Dimitrovgrad, pp. 63-65 (2018, in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.