EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fuel Cycle and Scenarios|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- “Technology Roadmap Nuclear Energy 2015 edition,” IEA/NEA Report 2015, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Nishihara, “Data for Estimating Potential Radiotoxicity of Spent Nuclear Fuel,” JAEA-Data/Code 2010-012, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- “Accelerator-driven Systems (ADS) and Fast Reactor (FR) in Advanced Fuel Cycle A comparative study,” OECD-NEA Report 2002, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- “Technology and Components of Accelerator-Driven Systems,” NEA/NSC/R (2017)2, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Wada, et al., “Conceptual Design of Fuel Cycle based on Light-Water-Reactor with Surplus Enriched Uranium for TRU-production Inhibition,” Proceedings of PBNC2018, Pages 303-307, San Francisco, CA, Sep. 30- Oct. 4, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wada, et al., “MOX fuels to Reduce TRU nuclides in Light-Water-Reactors,” Proceedings of ICAPP 2019, 086, Juan-Les-Pins, France, MAY 12-15, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wada, et al., “Nuclear Fuel Cycle Simulation Code; ATRUNCYS,” Proceedings of PHYSOR2018, Pages 2288-2295, Cancun, Q.R., Mexico, Apr. 22-26, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Croff, “ORIGEN2: A Versatile Computer Code for Calculating the Nuclide Compositions and Characteristics of Nuclear Materials,” Nucle. Technol., 62, Page 335 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- K. Okumura, et al., “A Set of ORIGEN2 cross section libraries based on JENDL-4.0; ORLIBJ40,” JAEA-Data/Code 2012-032, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Okumura, et al., “Validation of a Continuous-Energy Monte Carlo Burn-up Code MVP-BURN and Application to Analysis of Post Irradiation Experiment”, J. Nucle. Sci. Technol., 37, 128 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata, et al., “JENDL-4.0: A New Library for Nuclear Science and Engineering,” J. Nucl. Sci. Technol., 48(1), 1-30 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- “Reprocessing establishment, reprocessing business change permission application revise,” https://www.nsr.go.jp/data/000227290.pdf, (2018), (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S. Fedorov, et al., “Multiple Recycle of REMIX Fuel Based on Reprocessed Uranium and Plutonium Mixture in Thermal Reactors,” Proceedings of GLOBAL 2013, Salt Lake City, Utah, Sep. 29- Oct 3, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.