EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Education in Reactor Physics|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- C. Demazière et al., “Overview of the CORTEX project,” Proceedings of the International Conference on the Physics of Reactors – Reactor Physics paving the way towards more efficient systems (PHYSOR2018), Cancun, Mexico, April 22−26, 2018 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Mikityuk et al., “ESFR-SMART: new Horizon-2020 project om SFR safety,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles: Next Generation Nuclear Systems for Sustainable, Development (FR17), Yekaterinburg, Russia, June 26−29, 2017 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Anderson et al., A taxonomy for learning, teaching, and assessing: A revision of Bloom’s taxonomy of educational objectives, Pearson, Allyn & Bacon (2000). [Google Scholar]
- The Vanderbilt University Center for Teaching, “Bloom’s taxonomy,” available online. URL https://cft.vanderbilt.edu/guides-sub-pages/blooms-taxonomy/ (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. O’Flaherty and C. Phillips, “The use of flipped classrooms in higher education: A scoping review,” The Internet and Higher Education, 25, pp. 85−95 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Bishop and M.A. Verleger, “The flipped classroom: A survey of the research,” ASEE National Conference Proceedings, Atlanta, GA, USA, 30 (9) (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. Demazière et al., “Setting up a room to cater to online learners’ needs,” Proceedings of the Conference on Nuclear Training and Education (CONTE 2017), Jacksonville, FL, USA, February 5−8, 2017 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Freeman et al., “Active learning increases student performance in science, engineering, and mathematics,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 111 (23), pp. 8410−8415 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.