EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sensitivity & Uncertainty Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- R. M. G. do Prado Souza and A. Z. Mesquita. “Measurements of the isothermal, power and temperature reactivity coefficients of the IPR-R1 TRIGA reactor.” Progress in Nuclear Energy, volume 53(8), pp. 1126 – 1131 (2011). International nuclear Atlantic conference - INAC 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gandini. “A generalized perturbation method for bi-linear functionals of the real and adjoint neutron fluxes.” Journal of Nuclear Energy, volume 21(10), pp. 755–765 (1967). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppanen, M. Aufiero, E. Fridman, R. Rachamin, and S. van der Marck. “Calculation of effective point kinetics parameters in the Serpent 2 Monte Carlo code.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 65, pp. 272–279 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Aufiero, A. Bidaud, M. Hursin, J. Leppanen, G. Palmiotti, S. Pelloni, and P. Rubiolo. “A collision history-based approach to sensitivity/perturbation calculations in the continuous energy Monte Carlo code SERPENT.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 85, pp. 245–258 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Cammi, M. Zanetti, D. Chiesa, M. Clemenza, S. Pozzi, E. Previtali, M. Sisti, G. Magrotti, M. Prata, and A. Salvini. “Characterization of the TRIGA Mark II reactor full-power steady state.” Nuclear Engineering and Design, volume 300, pp. 308 – 321 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Portinari, M. Aufiero, Y. Calzavara, A. Cammi, S. Lorenzi, and A. Bidaud. “Uncertainty and sensitivity analysis of safety parameters for High Flux Reactor at Institut Laue-Langevin.” The International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (M&C 2019) (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.