EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sensitivity & Uncertainty Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Ali R. Massih, Models for MOX fuel behavior A selective review SKI Report 2006:10, ISSN 1104-1374, ISRN SKI-R-06/10-SE, January 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Masayoshi Ishida, Yoshio Korei, Modeling and parametric studies of the effect of Pu-mixing heterogeneity on fission gas release from mixed oxide fuels of LWRs and FBRs, Journal of Nuclear Materials, Volume 210, Issues 1–2, 1994, Pages 203-215 [Google Scholar]
- Ian Crossland, “Nuclear Fuel Cycle Science and Engineering”, A volume in Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy, Book • 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Luka Snoj, Ivan Kodeli & Igor Remec (2014) Evaluation of the KRITZ-2 Criticality and Reaction Rate Benchmark Experiments, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 178:4, 496-508 [Google Scholar]
- Edited by Dan Gabriel Cacuci, Handbook of Nuclear Engineering, Springer, Boston, MA, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- G. Rowlands, Resonance absorption and non-uniform temperature distributions (1962) Journal of Nuclear Energy. Parts A/B. Reactor Science and Technology, 16 (4), pp. 235-236 [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, Inc. (2016) ANSYS Fluent User’s Guide, Release 17.2 [Google Scholar]
- Leppänen, J., et al. (2015) “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Ann. Nucl. Energy, 82 (2015) 142-150 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hou et al., ‘Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWR, Phase III’, NEA/NSC/DOC(2019), April 2019 [Google Scholar]
- D. Devin Imholte, Fatih Aydogan, Comparison of nuclear pulse reactor facilities with reactivity-initiated-accident testing capability, Progress in Nuclear Energy, Volume 91, 2016, Pages 310-324 [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.