EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Radiation Applications / Nuclear Safeguards|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- N. Ensslin, W. C. Harker, M. S. Krick, D. G. Langner, M. M. Pickrell, and J. E. Stewart. “Application Guide to Neutron Multiplicity Counting.” Technical Report LA-13422-M, Los Alamos National Laboratory (1998). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Verbeke, C. Hagmann, and D. Wright. “Simulation of Neutron and Gamma Ray Emission from Fission and Photofission. LLNL Fission Library 2.0.2.” Technical Report UCRL-AR-228518-REV-1, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Joyce et al. “Fast neutron tomography with real-time pulse-shape discrimination in organic scintillation detectors.” Nuclear Instrumentation and Methods A, volume 834, pp. 36–45 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. Vetter et al. “Gamma-Ray imaging for nuclear security and safety: Towards 3-D gamma-ray vision.” Nuclear Instrumentation and Methods A, volume 878, pp. 159–168 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Verbeke, J. Randrup, and R. Vogt. Fission Reaction Event Yield Algorithm, User Manual. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tomanin et al. “Characterization of a cubic EJ-309 liquid scintillator detector.” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, volume 756, pp. 45–54 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Eljen Liquid Scintillators, http://www.eljentechnology.com/products/liquid-scintillators/ej-301-ej-309. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, J. Song, H. Zheng, et al. “CAD-based Monte Carlo program for integrated simulations of nuclear system SuperMC.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 161–168 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Goorley et al. “Initial MCNP6 Release Overview MCNP6 Version 1.0.” Technical Report LA-UR-13-22934, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Paff et al. “Gamma/neutron time-correlation for special nuclear material detection - Active stimulation of highly enriched uranium.” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, volume 72, pp. 358–366 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Kornilov et al. “Total characterization of neutron detectors with a Cf-252 source and a new light output determination.” Nuclear Instrumentation and Methods A, volume 599, p. 226 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Los Alamos National Laboratory. MCNP - A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, Volume 2: Users Guide, 5 edition (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Cecil, B. D. Anderson, and R. Madley. “Improved predections of neutron detection efficiency for hydrocarbon scintillators from 1 MeV to about 300 MeV.” Nuclear Instrumentation and Methods A, volume 161, p. 439 (1979). [Google Scholar]
- J. Iwanowska et al. “The time-of-flight method for characterizing the neutron response of liquid organic scintillators.” Nuclear Instrumentation and Methods A, volume 781, p. 48 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. A. A. Gamage, M. J. Joyce, and F. D. Cave. “Sector-shaped fast organic liquid scintillation detectors based neutron coincidence counter.” Applied Radiation and Isotopes, volume 92, pp. 1–5 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.