EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Nuclear Criticality Safety|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Abenojar, F. Velasco, M. A. Martinez, “Optimization of processing parameters for the Al+10% B4C system obtained by mechanical alloying,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology 184, pp. 441-446 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Wagner, Ch. E. Sanders, “Investigation of the Effect of Fixed Absorbers on the Reactivity of PWR Spent Nuclear Fuel for Burnup Credit,” Nuclear Technology 139 pp. 91-16 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lovecký, J. Závorka, R. Škoda, “Neutron absorber concept in spent fuel casks aiming at improved nuclear safety and better economics,”. Proceedings of the 19th International Symposium on the Packaging and Transportation of Radioactive Materials (PATRAM 2019), New Orleans, USA, August 4-9, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Wagner, “Computational Benchmark for Estimation of Reactivity Margin from Fission Products and Minor Actinides in PWR Burnup Credit”, NUREG/CR-6747, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- L. Jutier, C. Riffard, A. Santamarina, E. Guillou, G. Grassi, D. Lecarpentier, F. Lauvaud, A. Coulaud, M. Hampartzounian, M. Tardy, S. Kitsos, “Burnup Credit Implementation for PWR UOX Used Fuel Assemblies in France: From Study to Practical Experience,” Nuclear Science and Engineering 181, pp. 105-136 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, et al., “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013,” Annals of Nuclear Energy 82, pp. 142-150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Brown, et al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th Major Release of the Nuclear Reaction Data Library with CIELO-project Cross Sections, New Standards and Thermal Scattering Data,” Nuclear Data Sheets 148, pp. 1-142 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.