EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Nuclear Criticality Safety|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- B.L. Broadhead, B.T. Rearden, and et al., “Sensitivity and Uncertainty Based Criticality Safety Validation Techniques,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 146, pp. 340-366 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Takanobu Kamei and Tadashi Yoshida, “Error Due to Nuclear Data Uncertainties in the Prediction of Large Liquid-Metal Fast Breeder Reactor Core Performance Parameters,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 84, pp. 83-97 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- O. Iwamoto, “Uranium-235 Capture Cross-section in the keV to MeV Energy Region,” NEA/NSC/WPEC/DOC(2011)433 [Google Scholar]
- “International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments,” NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, September 2003 Edition [Google Scholar]
- Hu Ze-Hua, Yin Yan-Peng and Ye Tao, “Analysis of criticality benchmark experiments with beryllium reflectors,” Acta Phys. Sin, 65, No.21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Bess, J.B. Briggs and M. A. Marshall, “Identification of Possible Discrepancies in HEU Metal Benchmarks,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 118, pp. 466-468 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.