EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Small Modular Reactors (Special session)|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. S. Yahya and Y. Kim, “A Centrally-Shielded Burnable Absorber for LWR fuel,” in Proceedings of ICAPP 2017, Fukui and Kyoko, Japan, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- X. H. Nguyen, C. H. Kim and Y. H. Kim, “An advanced core design for a soluble-boron-free small modular reactor ATOM with centrally-shielded burnable absorber,” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, vol. 51, pp. 369–376, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- X. H. Nguyen, S. Jang and Y. Kim, “Physics Study for Design Optimization of the Soluble-Boron-Free Small Modular Reactor ATOM,” in Global/ Topfuel 2019, Seattle, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Q. M. Mistarihi, W. Park, K. Nam, M. S. Yahya, Y. Kim and H. J. Ryu, “Fabrication of oxide pellets containing lumped Gd2O3 using Y2O3‐stabilized ZrO2 for burnable absorber fuel applications,” Int’ Journal of Energy Research, pp. 2141–2151, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Mistarihi, F. B. Sweidan and H. J. Ryu, “Thermo-physical properties of bulk Gd2O3 for fuel performance analysis of a lumped burnable absorber fuel design,” in Transactions of the Korean Nuclear Society Autumn Meeting, October 25-27, Gyeongju, Korea, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- F. B. Sweidan and H. J. Ryu, “Composite Material Properties Simulation for The Fuel Performance Evaluation of Gadolinia-cored UO2 Fuel,” in Transaction of the Korean Nuclear Society Autumn Meeting, October 25-27, Gyeongju, Korea, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Abdelhameed, X. H. Nguyen and Y. Kim, “Feasibility of passive autonomous frequency control operation in a Soluble-Boron-Free small PWR,” ANNALS OF NUCLEAR ENERGY, vol. 116, pp. 319–333, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. E. Abdelhameed, J. Lee and Y. Kim, “Physics conditions of passive autonomous frequency control operation in conventional large-size PWRs,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol. 118, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Yahya and Y. Kim, “A New Approach for a High-Performance Soluble-Boron-Free PWR core,” PhD Thesis, KAIST, Daejeon, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta and T. Kaltiaisenaho, “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: status, development and applications in 2013,” Annals of Nuclear Engergy, vol. 82, pp. 142–150, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- B. Cho, S. Yuk, N. Z. Cho and Y. Kim, “User’s manual for the rectangular three‐dimensional diffusion nodal code COREDAX‐2 version 1.8,” KAIST, Daejeon, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Secker and J. A. Brown, “Westinghouse PWR burnable absorber evolution and usage,” in Transaction of American Nuclear Society, Orlando, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- X. H. Nguyen, S. D. Jang and Y. H. Kim, “Impacts of an ATF Cladding on Neutronic Performances of the ATOM SMR Core,” in The 6th International Conference on Nuclear and Renewable Energy Resources (NURER2018), Jeju, Korea, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Mistahiri, M. S. Yahya and H. J. Ryu, “Fabrication Process of Neutron Absorber Inserted Oxide Fuel Pellet,” in 12th Pacific Rim Conference on Ceramic and Glass Technology (PACRIM 12), including Glass & Optical Materials Division Meeting (GOMD 2017), May 21-26th, Hawaii, USA, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.