EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 248, 2021V International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems“ (MNPS-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mathematical Models in Economics, Social and Humanitarian Sciences|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- G.D. Volkova, Methodology of intellectual labor automation. Monograph (М.: Janus-K, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Novoselova, G.D. Volkova, Y.M. Solomentsev, Nonlinearity: Problems, Solutions and Application, 2, 223-238 (NY: Nova Sci. Publ. Inc., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Novoselova, A. Ruzheynikov, A. Gavrilov. Analytical Processing of Applied Tasks Conceptual Models at Design of Information-Active Systems, EPJ. Web Conf., 224, 06008 https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/201922406008 [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Volkova, S.M. Kuryshev, Automation and control in mechanical engineering, 7 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Gantmakher, Theory of matrices (Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Volkova, N.M. Efromeev, Computer science and information technology: proceedings of the international scientific conference, 80-84 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Novoselova, Effective tools of modern Sciences – 2014: Materials of the X international scientific-practical conference, 23-30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Novoselova, A.A. Ruzheynikov, Science today: challenges and prospects: materials of the international scientific and practical conference, 72-74 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.