EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 248, 2021V International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems“ (MNPS-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Workshop on Advanced Materials Processing and Smart Manufacturing|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- E.N. Kablov, Metals of Eurasia, 3, 3-21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zlenko, A.A. Popovich, I.N. Mutylina, St. Petersburg. Polytechnic University Press, 221 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Gryaznov, S.V. Shotin, V.N. Chuvildeev, Solid state physics. Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. n. I. Lobachevsky, 4(1), 46-51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wohlers, Wohlers Report 2014: Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing State of the Industry (Annual Worldwide Progress Report. Wohlers Associates Inc., 2014) ISBN 978-0-991333-2-6-4 [Google Scholar]
- A. Uriondo, M. Esperon-Miguez, S. Perinpanayagam, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 229(11), 2132–2147 (2015) DOI:10.18721 [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Ermakov, S.B. Ermakov, A. Pavlenko, S.A. Vologzhanina, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 826, 012007 (2020) DOI 10.1088 [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Ermakov, S.B. Ermakov, M.A. Odnoblyudov, V.G. Teplukhin, Development of equipment for obtaining metal powders for additive technologies. New technologies for equipment and structures of the North and the Arctic (Proceedings of the International Conference. Yakutsk, NEFU Publishing House, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Popovich, Mechanochemical synthesis of refractory compounds. Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Far Eastern State Technical University (DVPI named after V. V. Kuibyshev) (Vladivostok: Publishing House of DVSTU, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.