EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 249, 2021Powders & Grains 2021 – 9th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 June 2021|
- D. Wang, B. Bienen, M. Nazem, Y. Tian, J. Zheng, T. Pucker, M.F. Randolph, Large deformation finite element analyses in geotechnical engineering, Comp. and Geot., 65, April, 104-114 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Cundal, R.D. Hart, Numerical Modelling of Discontinua, Engineering Computations, 9, 2, 101-113 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Cundal, O.D.L. Strack, A discrete numerical model for granular assemblies, Géotechnique, 29, 1, 47-65 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- PFC Particle Flow Code, Ver. 6.0., Itasca Consulting Group Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA (2020). [Google Scholar]
- FLAC3D Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua in 3 Dimensions, Ver. 7.0., Itasca Consulting Group Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lunne, P.K. Robertson, J. Powell, Cone Penetration Testing in Geotechnical Practice, Spon Press/Taylor & Francis Group, New York, USA (1997) [Google Scholar]
- DIN Deutsches Institut fuer Normung, DIN EN ISO 22476-1 Geotechnical investigation and testing Field testing Part 1: Electrical cone and piezocone penetration test, Berlin, Germany (October, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- U. Matthiesen, M. Pohl, R. Rother, S. Henke, Geotechnical challenges in the design of the new Lueneburg lock next to the existing ship lift, in Proceedings of the 19th ICSMGE, 17-22 September 2017, Seoul, South Korea (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamiolkowski, D.C.F. Lo Presti, M. Manassero, Evaluation of relative density and shear strength of sands from CPT and DMT, In Soil behavior and soft ground construction, ASCE Geotechnical Special Publication 119, 201-238 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Butlanska, Cone Penetration Test in a Virtual Calibration Chamber, Phd. Thesis, Universitat Polytècnica de Catalunya (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Roscoe, The influence of strains in soil mechanics, 10th Rankine Lecture, Géotechnique, 20, 2, 129-170 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Muehlhaus, I. Vardoulakis, The thickness of shear bands in granular materials, Géotechnique, 37, 3, 271-283 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Dafalias, M.T. Manzari, Simple plasticity sand model accounting for fabric change effects. J. Eng. Mech. 130, 6, 622-634 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamiolkowski, C.C. Ladd, J.T. Germaine, R. Lancellotta, New developments in field and laboratory testing of soils, Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 12-16 August 1985, San Francisco, California, USA (1985) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Mayne, F.H. Kulhawy, Calibration chamber database and boundary effects correction for CPT data. Proceedings of the 1st International Symposium on Calibration Chamber Testing, 28-29 June 1991, Potsdam, New York, USA (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.