EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 September 2021|
- M. Montemurro, G. Bertolino, T. Roiné, A general multi-scale topology optimisation method for lightweight lattice structures obtained through additive manufacturing technology. Composite Structures. (2021). 258:113360. [Google Scholar]
- H. Kazemi, A. Vaziri, J.A. Norato, Multi-material topology optimization of lattice structures using geometry projection. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. (2020). 363:112895. [Google Scholar]
- C. Qi, L-Z. Pei, A. Remennikov, S. Yang, J. Liu, J-S. Wang, X-W. Liao, Parametric study and optimization of the protect system containing a re-entrant hexagon cored sandwich panel under blast impact. Composite Structures. (2020). 252:112711. [Google Scholar]
- G. Bertolino, M. Montemurro, G. De Pasquale, Multi-scale shape optimisation of lattice structures : an evolutionary-based approach. International Journal for Interactive Design and Manufacturing. (2019). 13:1565-1578. [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Gibson, M.F. Ashby, Cellular Solids: Structure and properties – Second Edition, Cambridge Solid State Series. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Riot, E. Panettieri, M. Montemurro, S. Guerard, A. Coscuellela. Determination of energy absorption capacity of polymer lattice material from additive manufacturing. Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures. (2021) (submitted). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamshidian, N. Boddeti, D.W. Rosen, O. Weeger, Multiscale modelling of soft lattice metamaterials: Micromechanical nonlinear buckling analysis, experimental verification, and macroscale constitutive behaviour. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. (2020). 188:105956. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.