EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Dhiman, A., et al. Dynamic Stress Evaluation due to Hypervelocity Impact using Time Gated Raman Spectroscopy. in DYMAT Winter School. 2020. Les Houches, France. [Google Scholar]
- Dhiman, A., A. Olokun, and V. Tomar, Microscale Analysis of Stress Wave Propagation through Plastic Bonded Explosives under Micro-Sphere Shock Impact. Journal of Dynamic Behavior of Materials, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Marsh, S.P., LASL shock Hugoniot data. Vol. 5. 1980: Univ of California Press. [Google Scholar]
- Baer, M. and W. Trott. Mesoscale descriptions of shock‐loaded heterogeneous porous materials. in AIP Conference Proceedings. 2002. American Institute of Physics. [Google Scholar]
- Grady, D.E., Structured shock waves and the fourth-power law. Journal of applied physics, 2010. 107(1): p. 013506. [Google Scholar]
- Sgualdino, G., et al., On the relations between morphological and structural modifications in sucrose crystals grown in the presence of tailor-made additives: effects of mono-and oligosaccharides. Materials chemistry and physics, 2000. 66(2-3): p. 316-322. [Google Scholar]
- Ciezak-Jenkins, J.A. and T.A. Jenkins, Mechanochemical induced structural changes in sucrose using the rotational diamond anvil cell. Journal of Applied Physics, 2018. 123(8): p. 085901. [Google Scholar]
- Brizuela, A.B., et al., A complete characterization of the vibrational spectra of sucrose. Carbohydrate research, 2012. 361: p. 212-218. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.