EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- H. Ronneberg and M. Sandvik, High-Strength Concrete for North Sea Platforms Concrete International, vol. 12, pp. 29-34, Jan. 1990. [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Bache, Densified cement ultra-fine particle-based materials Dec. 1981 [Google Scholar]
- B. Riisgaard, T. Ngo, P. Mendis, C. T. Georgakis, and H. Stang, Dynamic increase factors for High-Performance Concrete in compression using Split Hopkinson Pressure Bar p. 4. [Google Scholar]
- H. Schuler and H. Hansson, Fracture behaviour of High Performance Concrete (HPC) investigated with a Hopkinson-Bar Journal de Physique IV (Proceedings), vol. 134, pp. 1145-1151, Aug. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Khosravani, M. Silani, and K. Weinberg, Fracture studies of Ultra-High Performance Concrete using dynamic Brazilian tests Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, vol. 93, pp. 302-310, Feb. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- F. Galvez Diaz-Rubio, J. Rodriguez Perez, and V. Sanchez Galvez, The spalling of long bars as a reliable method of measuring the dynamic tensile strength of ceramics International Journal of Impact Engineering, vol. 27, pp. 161-177, Feb. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- V. Rey-De-Pedraza, D. Cendon, V. Sanchez-Galvez, and F. Galvez, Measurement of fracture properties of concrete at high strain rates Philosophical Transactions of The Royal Society A Mathematical Physical and Engineering Sciences, vol. 375, p. 20160174, Jan. 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.