EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- H. Assadi, H. Kreye, F. Gärtner, and T. Klassen, Cold spraying – A materials perspective, Acta Mater., 116, pp. 382–407 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Sreenivasan and S. K. Ray, Mechanical Testing at High Strain Rates, in Encyclopedia of Materials: Science and Technology, Elsevier, pp. 5269–5271 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sabard, H. L. de Villiers Lovelock, and T. Hussain, Microstructural Evolution in Solution Heat Treatment of Gas-Atomized Al Alloy (7075) Powder for Cold Spray, J. Therm. Spray Technol., 27, pp. 145–158 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Jones, Microstructure of rapidly solidified materials, Mater. Sci. Eng., 65, pp. 145–156, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- S. Barradas et al., Laser shock flier impact simulation of particle-substrate interactions in cold spray, J. Therm. Spray Technol., 16, pp. 548–556 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hassani-Gangaraj, D. Veysset, K. A. Nelson, and C. A. Schuh, In-situ observations of single micro-particle impact bonding, Scr. Mater., 145, pp. 9–13 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sundberg et al., Finite Element Modeling of Single-Particle Impacts for the Optimization of Antimicrobial Copper Cold Spray Coatings, J. Therm. Spray Technol., 29, pp. 1847–1862 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Dehkharghani, Tuning Johnson-Cook Material Model Parameters for Impact of High Velocity, Micron Scale Aluminum Particles, no. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Assadi et al., Determination of plastic constitutive properties of microparticles through single particle compression, Adv. Powder Tech., 26, pp. 1544–1554 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Johnson and W. H. Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures, Eng. Fract. Mech., 21, pp. 31–48 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Preston, D. L. Tonks, and D. C. Wallace, Model of plastic deformation for extreme loading conditions, J.Appl.Phys. 93, pp. 211–220 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S. Rahmati and B. Jodoin, Physically Based Finite Element Modeling Method to Predict Metallic Bonding in Cold Spray, J Therm Spray Tech, 29, pp. 611–629 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Fardan, C. C. Berndt, and R. Ahmed, Numerical modelling of particle impact and residual stresses in cold sprayed coatings: A review, Surface and Coatings Technology, 409. (2021). [Google Scholar]
- D. Garcia-Gonzalez, R. Zaera, and A. Arias, A hyperelastic-thermoviscoplastic constitutive model for semi-crystalline polymers: Application to PEEK under dynamic loading conditions, Int. J. Plast., 88, pp. 27–52 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu and H. Proudhon, Finite element analysis of contact deformation regimes of an elastic-power plastic hardening sinusoidal asperity, Mech. Mater., 103, pp. 1339–1351 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Johnson, Material characterization for warhead computation, Prog. Astronaut. Aeronaut., 155, pp. 165–197 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sahu et al., Finite element analysis of AA1100 elasto-plastic behaviour using Johnson-Cook model, Mater. Today Proc., 5, pp. 5349–5353 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Hussain et al., Materials Science and Technology Bonding between aluminium and copper in cold spraying: story of asymmetry Bonding between aluminium and copper in cold spraying: story of asymmetry, Materials Science and Technology, 28, pp. 1371-1378 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Champagne et al., The effect of cold spray impact velocity on deposit hardness, Model. Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng., 18, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Weiller, F. Delloro, P. Lomonaco, M. Jeandin, and C. Garion, A finite elements study on porosity creation mechanisms in cold sprayed coatings, Key Eng. Mater., vol. 813 KEM, pp. 358–363 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Watanabe and S. Tsurekawa, Control of brittleness and development of desirable mechanical properties in polycrystalline systems by grain boundary engineering, Acta Mater., 47, pp. 4171–4185 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sabard and T. Hussain, Bonding mechanisms in cold spray deposition of gas atomised and solution heat-treated Al 6061 powder by EBSD, arXiv, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.