EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Y. Duplan, D. Saletti, P. Forquin, Identification of Johnson-Cook model parameters of an AP projectile core based on two shear-compression specimen geometries and one dog-bone sample, in Proceedings of the Light Weight Armour Group for Defense and Security (Roubaix, France) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Orlov, Yu. N. Orlov, V.P. Glazyrin and Yu. N Orlova, EPJ Web of Conferences 183, 01049 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Selivanov, Means of destruction and ammunition (BMTU Publishing, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Holmquist and G. Johnson JAM 78 051003-1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Fomin, Interaction of solids (SB RAS Publishing, Novosibirsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. Olovsson, J. Limido, J. Lacome, A.G. Hanssen, J. Petit EPJ, 94, 04050 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gerasimov, Studies of high-speed interaction of bodies (TSU Publishing, Tomsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Fensin, E.K. Walker, E.K. Cerreta, G.T. Gray III EPJ, 94, 02010 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ben Dor, A. Dubinsky T. Evperin Engineering models in high-speed penetration mechanics and their applications (WSP Publishing, Singapore, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.