EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- H. Kolsky, An Investigation of the Mechanical Properties of Materials at Very High Rates of Loading, in Proceedings of the Physical Society B, 62, 676-700 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hopkinson, Philos. Trans. R. Soc. London A, 213, 437-456 (1914) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Cowper, P.S. Symonds, Strain-hardening and strain rate effects in the impact loading of cantilever beams, Brown University Division of Applied Mathematics Report, 28 (1957) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Hollomon, Trans. AIME, 162, 268-290 (1945) [Google Scholar]
- W. Spendley, G. R. Hext, F. R. Himsworth, Technometrics, 4, 441-461 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Nelder, R. Mead, The Computer Journal, 7, 308-313 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Johnson, W. H. Cook, A Constitutive Model and Data for Metals Subjected to Large Strains, High Strain Rates, and High Temperatures, in Proceedings of the Seventh International Symposium on Ballistic, 19-21 April 1983, The Hague, The Netherlands, 541-547 (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.