EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Collaboration, Education, Training and Outreach|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- The story of computing for LEP is at least partially told in https://zenodo.org/record/4139583. [Google Scholar]
- “From the Web to the Grid” - https://cds.cern.ch/record/1141328?ln=en. [Google Scholar]
- The ATLAS Computing Technical Proposal - https://cds.cern.ch/record/322322?ln=en. [Google Scholar]
- The CMS Computing Technical Proposal - https://cds.cern.ch/record/322321?ln=en. [Google Scholar]
- Reference to pAstA at https://it-dep-fio-ds.web.cern.ch/Documentation/tapedrive/pastatape02.html. [Google Scholar]
- MONARC reports: see https://cds.cern.ch/record/510694?ln=en, for example. [Google Scholar]
- The WLCG “document repository”: https://wlcg-docs.web.cern.ch/. A safe place? [Google Scholar]
- The TDRs, including those of the LHC experiments and their upgrades, can be found via https://cds.cern.ch/collection/LHCC%20Public%20Documents. [Google Scholar]
- See, for example, https://cds.cern.ch/record/853112/files/cer-002536189.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- See, for example, https://cds.cern.ch/record/1322146/files/CR2011015.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- See https://documents.egi.eu/public/ShowDocument?docid=742. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.